1 Hour 15 minutes
- To make the marinade mix the hoisin, pineapple juice, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce in a bowl. Add the chopped chicken to the marinade, toss and cover with plastic wrap. Allow the chicken to marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade and gather all ingredients for the skewers.
- To assemble, thread the marinated chicken and the vegetables on the skewers alternating between the Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on a preheated grill pan and grill on each side for about 5 minutes.
- 2 teaspoons Hoisin Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Pineapple Juice
- 2 teaspoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 pound Chicken Breast, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut in large pieces
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- 12 Wooden or Metal Skewers