- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Spray tart pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line a tart pan with pastry dough. Use a fork to prick small holes at the bottom layer of the pastry dough.
- Apply a thin layer of mozzarella cheese on top of the pastry layer.
- Layer the basil leaves on top of the cheese.
- Layer tomato slices to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle with Italian herb mix, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Repeat steps 4-7
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown
- 1 - Refrigerated Pastry Dough
- 1 cup - Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons - Basil, leaves
- 5 - Tomatoes cut in slices
- ¾ teaspoon - Italian Herb Blend
- ¼ cup - Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper