Yield: 4 Servings Cooking Time: 30 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Foods That Warm You! (Season 3)
- Heat oil in large Dutch oven.
- Stir in onion and cook until translucent.
- Add vegetable broth and crushed tomatoes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and cook for about 25 minutes covered.
- Adjust seasonings if necessary. Serve warm
Dutch ovenFull Episode: Foods That Warm You! (Season 3)
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 cobs Corn, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup Green Beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Lima Beans
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups Spinach, washed and chopped small
- 2 teaspoons Celery Salt
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt and Pepper