- In a large clear trifle bowl, layer all of the ingredients starting with a layer of spinach and ending with the layer of goat cheese.
- To make the dressing put the mango, apricot preserves, and apple cider vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while running the blender on low speed. Season with salt. Serve dressing alongside the salad.
Serving Sauce Boat
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 3 cups Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Orange Bell Peppers, chopped
- 2 cups Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 Red Onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup Mango
- 1 tablespoon Apricot Preserves
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Olive Oil