Dragon Fruit Jellies
- In a small bowl combine the lemon gelatin and half cup of water.
- In a saucepan combine the remaining water and half of the sugar. Bring it to a boil. Once the sugar has dissolved add the gelatin mixture and the dragon fruit.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring
- Pour into small decorative silicone molds or a deep, square-baking dish. Allow the mixture to cool up to 3 hours before unmolding or cutting into small squares.
Silicone Molds or Square-Baking Dish
- 1 ounce packet Instant Lemon Gelatin
- 1 ½ cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Dragon Fruit, roughly chopped (substitute kiwi if necessary)