- Heat water and milk in a saucepan until it begins to steam.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, white chocolate, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until all of the white chocolate and sugar have dissolved.
- Ladle into mugs and top with mini marshmallows and ginger snap cookies.
- 3 cups Milk, whole
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 4 oz. (1 bar) White Chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Mini Marshmallows
- ½ cup Ginger Snap Cookies, crushed