Yield: 4 Cooking Time: 45 minutes Difficulty: Medium Full Episode: A Taste of Maine (Season 4)
- Boil the shrimp and scallops separately.
- Drain well and add to a double broiler.
- Steam Steamer Clams
- In a skillet, brown salt pork. Add onions sauté until translucent.
- Add onion, salt pork, and remaining ingredients to the double broiler.
- Mix well and cook on medium heat.
Stock Pot (3)Full Episode: A Taste of Maine (Season 4)
- 2 pounds Shrimp
- 1 ½ pounds Scallops
- 1 pound Steamer Clams
- 2 ounces Salt Pork, finely chopped
- 2 ounces Onion, finely chopped
- 10 ounces Lobster Meat
- 2 ounces Seafood Base*
- 1 ½ pounds Base (Chowder Base)
- 1 quart Heavy Cream
- ½ gallon Milk