Orange Fruit Jelly Snacks
10 Minutes, 2 Hours Wait Time
- Cut the navel oranges in half and scoop out all of the orange pulp with a spoon. Place the hollowed out orange peals in a baking dish
- In a large bowl pour the boiling water over the orange flavored gelatin and whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add the strawberries, kiwis, and blueberries to the orange gelatin mixture, stir well.
- Use a ladle to fill each of the hollowed out orange peals to the top with the fruity orange gelatin mixture.
- Place the filled oranges in the refrigerator and let the gelatin set up for 2 hours before eating.
- 4 Navel Oranges
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 3 oz. package Orange Flavored Gelatin
- ¼ cup Strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup Kiwis, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup Blueberries