Yield: 4-6 servings Cooking Time: 25 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dust pizza stone with cornmeal.
- Dust flat surface with flour and roll out dough into ¼ inch thick circle. Place on pizza stone.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the grape tomatoes and the leeks. Season with salt, pepper and Greek seasoning. Sauté until soft, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and add cheese and mint.
- Lay spinach on top of crust. Top with sautéed vegetables and cheese.
- Bake 15-17 minutes.
- ½ cup - Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons - Olive Oil
- 2 - Leeks, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves - Garlic, minced
- 12 ounces - Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3 ounces - Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup - Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup - Mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon - Greek Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon - Cornmeal
- ¼ cup - All Purpose Flour
- 1 pound - Refrigerated Fresh Pizza Dough