- In a food processor combine the yellow tomatoes, white grape juice, and saffron. Puree until smooth. Pour mixture into to a large bowl.
- Add the pineapple, mango, and roasted yellow peppers.
- Season with salt.
- Serve the soup chilled and garnished with a dollop of Greek yogurt and fresh basil.
- 4 Yellow Heirloom Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup White Grape Juice
- 1 pinch Saffron
- 1 cup Pineapple, diced
- 1 cup Mango, diced
- 1 cup Roasted Yellow Peppers, peeled and diced
- ½ cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Basil Leaves for Garnish