Yield: 4-6 servings Cooking Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl, stir until well incorporated.
- Add apples, and celery in to the dressing large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve over arugula and garnish with cantaloupe, grapes, and walnuts.
- 3 - Apples, peeled cored and diced
- 3 Sticks - Celery, diced
- 3 ounces - Non-fat Mayonnaise
- 2 ounces - Walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup - Lemon Juice
- 4 ounces - Arugula
- ¼ cup - Red Grapes, halved
- 1 - Cantaloupe, balled