Yield: 6 servings Cooking Time: 10 minutes Difficulty: Easy
Directions:Dressing: 1. In a small food processor, combine vinegar, olive oil orange juice, orange zest, and salt. Salad:
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, radicchio, mandarin oranges, blueberries and green onion.
- Pour dressing and toss.
- Garnish with almonds.
- ¾ cup - Olive Oil
- ¼ cup - Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon - Orange Zest, grated
- ¼ teaspoon - Salt
- 1 head - Bibb Lettuce
- 1 head - Radicchio
- 1 can - Mandarin Oranges, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup - Blueberries
- 1 - Green Onion, chopped
- ½ cup - Almonds, sliced and toasted
- ¼ cup - Parmesan Cheese