Yield: 6 servings Cooking Time: 1hour 25 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Trim the ends of the broccoli stalks and slice the broccoli lengthwise into spears.
- In a bowl, combine broccoli, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Toss and coat evenly.
- Arrange broccoli on a baking sheet in a single layer. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle broccoli with parmesan cheese and drizzle. Cook for another 8 minutes.
- 2 heads - Broccoli
- 4 tablespoons - Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup - Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ¼ cup - Lemon Juice