Yield: 4 servings Cooking Time: 15 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Mix cream cheese, chicken broth, and Worcestershire sauce with hand mixer until smooth.
- Gently fold in chicken, almonds, scallions and salt.
- Cut crusts off bread. Spread chicken mixture on bread.
- Cut sandwiches in half. Top with olive held by a toothpick.
- 8 ounces - herbed cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon - chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon - worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups - roasted chicken, shredded
- ¼ cup - almonds, toasted & chopped
- 3 - scallions, sliced
- crazy salt blend, to taste
- 8 slices - marble rye bread
- 4 - queen olives, halved
- 8 - toothpicks