- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray baking tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dry chicken tenders with paper towels. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and water. Set aside.
- Combine corn flakes and almonds in a large bowl and crush cereal with your fingers until they are about a quarter of their original size. Add lemon zest. Set aside.
- Mix together flour salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Coat chicken tenders one by one in flour mixture. Then coat them in the egg making sure to evenly coat the entire piece. Finally, coat tenders in the cereal and almond mixture evenly.
- Place the coated chicken tenders on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the coating is golden brown.
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders
- 2 Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Water
- 3 cups Corn Flakes
- ½ cup Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Nonstick Cooking Spray