- Bring water to a boil (amount listed on the back of the box).
- In a bowl, stir the couscous, cranberries mixture, curry powder, salt and sugar together.
- Pour boiled water and orange juice into couscous mixture. Stir and cover until liquid has been absorbed—about 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, scallions, parsley, lemon juice, Feta cheese and pecans. Stir.
- 1 box - Instant Couscous
- ¾ cup - Dried Cranberries
- 1 tablespoon - Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 teaspoon - Sugar
- ½ - Orange, juiced
- 3 tablespoons - Olive Oil
- 3 Scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup - Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons - Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup - Lemon Juice
- ½ cup - Pecans, chopped and toasted