- Combine the green beans, broccoli, peas, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss and set aside.
- Combine the olive oil, sherry vinegar, Dijon, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a jar. Tightly secure lid and shake up the vinaigrette.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss. Top with almonds and serve cold.
Jar with Lid
- 1 cup Green Beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Fresh Peas
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Sherry Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Salt and Pepper